This historical building was designed in a Neo-Moorish style and built between 1916 and 1926 by the architect Teodoro de Anasagasti. It was Málaga's post office until 1986. In 1993 the building was acquired by the University of Málaga and became the Chancellor's Office. At present, this building also houses art expositions. As a curious fact, in its subsoil an ancient roman factory of "garum", a sauce made with fermented viscera of fish and greatly appreciated by Romans, had been found, which can be seen in the interior of the edifice.

 

.